Sunday, November 1, 2009

The purpose of this blog.

This blog is for the photos taken with my Nikon Coolpix S570.

I once had a teacher tell me the type of camera you use is not important. The person using it is. A great photographer can get a great photo with a disposable camera. DSLR cameras have become very popular. It seems several people feel they need one to be able to take great shots. I plan on busting that myth.

Here are a few photos to show you just what it can do, on the first day I had it.

This is my son, in front of our fridge.




This is a photo I took in a dark car, and then cropped.




A close-up shot, I love the macro feature.




This is a cropped down photo showing the clarity I can get.


 I hope you come back to see just what this little thing can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment